ROMA Implementor Certification
CalCAPA is pleased to announce scholarship awards for the following CAA staff members to participate in ROMA Implementor Certification (NCRI):
- Cecille Basila | Urban Services YMCA
- Manuel Rodriguez | Urban Services YMCA
- Glorietta Rowland | Monterey County CAP
- Denise Vienne | Monterey County CAP
- Claudia Lozano | CA Ventura County
- Susana Lopez | CA Ventura County
- Chad Mitchell | Inyo-Mono Advocates for Community Action, Inc.
These scholarship awardees will join up to 4 CSD staff in the June 2019 NCRI Cohort. All members of the cohort must start the 4 phase certification process by submitting an application to ANCRT from their website. Click here for the application.
CalCAPA will announce the final round of scholarships later this year.
Introduction to ROMA (CA Marin)
On May 20, 2019, Community Action Marin will be hosting an Introduction to ROMA training session featuring Master ROMA Trainer, Dr. PJ Davis. This workshop-style session is an overview of Results-Oriented Management & Accountability and the Logic Model. The ideal audience for this session is CAA administration, program managers, and board members.
The cost to attend this training is $10 each for CalCAPA member organizations and $25 each for non-member organizations. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.