Amador-Tuolumne Community Action Agency
Calaveras-Mariposa Community Action Agency
Central Valley Opportunity Center
City of Oakland, Human Services Department
Community Action Agency of Butte County, Inc.
Community Action Board of Santa Cruz County, Inc.
Community Action Commission of Santa Barbara County
Community Action Marin
Community Action of Napa Valley
Community Action of Ventura County, Inc.
Community Action Partnership of Kern
Community Action Partnership of Madera County
Community Action Partnership of Orange County
Community Action Partnership of Riverside County
Community Action Partnership of San Bernardino County
Community Action Partnership of San Luis Obispo County, Inc.
Community Action Partnership of Solano, JPA
Community Action Partnership of Sonoma County
Community Design Center
Community Services & Employment Training, Inc.
Contra Costa Employment & Human Services Department
County of Los Angeles Workforce Development, Aging & Community Services
County of Los Angeles Department of Public Social Services
County of San Diego, Health & Human Services Agency, Community Action Partnership
County of Yolo Health and Human Services Agency
Del Norte Senior Center
El Dorado County Health and Human Services Agency
Foothill Unity Center, Inc.
Fresno Economic Opportunities Commission
Glenn County Health and Human Services Agency
Kings Community Action Organization Inc.
Long Beach Community Action Partnership
Merced County Community Action Agency
Modoc-Siskiyou Community Action Agency
Monterey County Community Action Partnership
Nevada County Department of Housing & Community Services
North Coast Opportunities, Inc.
Northern California Indian Development Council, Inc.
Plumas County Community Development Commission
Project GO, Inc.
Redwood Community Action Agency
Sacred Heart Community Service
San Benito County Health & Human Services Agency
San Joaquin County Department of Aging & Community Services
Shasta County Community Action Agency
Tehama County Social Services
Urban Services, YMCA
Training & Technical Assistance
- Free agency-specific training on a variety of topics including board orientation and governance, organizational standards, organizational self-assessment, strategic planning and more
- Free or discounted registration for ROMA Implementer Training
- Discounts on Training and Technical Assistance from California Community Economic Development Association (CCEDA)
- Post-conference debrief calls for all major community action conferences
- Scholarships towards earning the Certified Community Action Professional (CCAP) designation
- Scholarships for the New Executive Director Boot Camp that includes presentations from CAP, NCAF, WIPFLI, and NASCSP
- Access to online, on-demand training via CalCAPA Academy
- Free membership to VirtualCAP
- Bi-monthly e-Newsletter with relevant information for community action
- Regular legislative updates throughout the year
- Free membership to CAPLAW
- Weekly email with pertinent information to the community action network for Executive Directors
- Access to regional community action collaboratives
- Network-wide communication channels via CalCAPA Connect
- Access to association sponsored webinars
- Network of Peer Experts around the state in a variety of programmatic and administrative areas
- Access to quarterly Executive Director Roundtables
- Advocacy with the California Assembly and Senate
- Advocacy with the California Congressional Delegations
- Access to national community action leaders with the opportunity to provide input and shape direction
- Discounted registration for CalCAPA’s annual Legislative Day mini-conference
- Discounted registration for the CalCAPA annual conference