- California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs) is a cash aid program for low-income families to meet their basic needs. It also provides education, employment, and training programs to help families get jobs and move towards self-sufficiency.
- Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) is a debit card that is used to access food stamp benefits and, in most counties, cash public assistance benefits.
- Child Support Services has many programs in place for parents and guardians, especially to help parents paying child support to fulfill their obligations without negative actions, or to help minimize those actions
- Social Security Retirement, Disability and Spouse Benefits provide a variety of services that can be managed online.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) for Children Under 18 provides income to disabled children under age 18 who meet SSA’s legal definition of disability.