CalCAPA is a non-profit membership association in Sacramento that offers flexibility and a fantastic team!
We are seeking an Event Manager to join our team! You will serve as the lead for event planning, marketing, sponsorship, communications, and social media.
- Create and manage timelines, programs, and task lists for events
- Organize event conceptualization, graphic design/production/printing, and event marketing
- Negotiate all costs and services with vendors associated with events
- Secure guest speakers and entertainment, review speeches and write scripts
- Coordinate all event activities and personnel
- Calculate and propose budgets for planned events or meetings
- Create sponsorship packages and lead solicitation and securing of sponsors
- Analyze events success and prepare reports
- Manage social media accounts
- Previous experience in event planning, marketing, and social media
- Strong project management skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Experience working with non-profits or fundraising events is preferred
$48,000 to $53,000 Annually
401K, Dental, Medical
Interested applicants should email email@example.com with their resume.